Might this be a good topic to capture in VTCite?

Steve Barner
South Burlington High School

-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rick Armitage
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Networks

<<<

Dear School-It List, We are heading down some new paths here and, being
fond of not reinventing the wheel, we are looking to see what folks are
doing on the following fronts: Segmenting, V-Lans and Wireless
Infrastructure. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Do you segment your network?
If so, what do you use?

Describe your thoughts on management of this setup:

Do you use V-Lans?
If so, describe what you do:

Describe how effective it is:

Describe your thoughts on management of this setup:

Wireless Infrastructure:
What access points do you use and why?

How effective is your wireless network (speed, etc)?

Describe your thoughts on management of this setup:

believed to be clean.