Ed,
I would like to do Vermont 2020 Transforming Classrooms.  I will write up the description and send it to you this week.
Charlie

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Ed Barry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Folks:

Just a final reminder that this is the last week to submit your proposals
for Dynamic Landscapes 2.0.  Deadline is Friday.

Thanks.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227