It's contract negotiations time in Winooski, and the school's website is caught in the crossfire.  As one of the Website's administrators, I'm now looking at biased talking points from the school board linked on the site's main page, with an angry teachers' union breathing down my neck requesting equal time and space on the site.  I find this whole thing an extremely inappropriate use for our site.  Have any other districts used their school's Website for such purposes?  It feels like an unprofessional "he said, she said" sort of thing, but if it's a commonly accepted use for the site, well, I should smile and nod and keep my mouth shut.

Are other schools' sites used this way during contract negotiations?

Winooski's main page

Talking points page

--
Drew Blanchard