At Winooski, I would say we are at B. We use an 8e6 appliance which does all
of the filtering. We block all pornography, video and music streaming
(mostly to limit the bandwidth), facebook, youtube, etc. Teachers have their
own Internet Override account to get into any web page except for
pornography.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator