Drew,

Rick makes a good point, better to point to administration to determine this issue.  It is their job to make the decision about the school's website.  The teachers can voice their concerns to their union reps. The reps can work it out with administration or go to the vt nea and voice their opinion on the vt nea's  website.  Not your problem.

Good luck
Jon