Hi Jason,
I know Bill Kimball at Orleans Southwest SU is using it.  He may know of others.  I am pretty sure his wife works at the Montpelier middle school.  Call me if you need a contact number and I'll find it.
Bob McNamara

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:32:39 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PowerTeacher Gradebook
To: [log in to unmask]

Are there any schools out there who are currently using PowerTeacher Gradebook for Standards based assessment. Our district currently has VCAT and Powerschool and would like to get some idea if there are any schools in VT who are using Gradebook with standards instead of letter and # grades?

Thanks

--
Jason Miles
Technology Integrationist, MHS Webmaster