SB is gearing up to host the Somewhat-Regular Pizza and Technology
Conference (SRPTC).  In the past we've relied on face-to-face meetings
(F2FMs) at Zachery's Pizza on Williston Road in South Burlington.  But,
I fear that we lose input from valuable individuals who can't make the
drive or don't have the time (VIWCMTDs or VIWDHTs).  Even I feel pressed
for time for these meetings and I work 2 miles from where we meet
(LAZY).

So, I'm putting out a call for help (C2H) to figure out how we can
reliably include anyone who wants to have a part in this?  SB handles
the nitty-gritty details (NGDs) like begging VITA-Learn to help pay for
the food (PLEASE), scheduling rooms, ordering food, working with
vendors, costs, and etc.  But, the members of the Super League of
Educational IT and Pizza (SLEITnP) work to find presentations that are
relevant to our unique environment.

Please feel free to throw your communication suggestions and offers to
help plan at me off-list ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks and may the Force be with you,

Mike

Who remembers when we started it this conference?  Craig Lyndes and Adam
Provost were still here at SB so it must have been eons ago... oh, is
that a gray hair?

Michael Vining, SB IT Support

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403