Hi Ian,
It's at the end of Lakeside Drive in Burlington, which is off of Pine Street
near the Public Works Department. Normally I'm there on weekends when no one
is around. Today I made it down while the plant was open but I popped into
the visitor's area and let someone know that I'd only be about for twenty
minutes or so. They were cool.
Find the gulls and there's bound to be some oddball or another.