I observed the Ivory Gull with Brendan Collins, Henry Trombley, and others
from about 1-2pm, at which point it took flight and headed towards the ice
fishermen.  A photo is posted on the eBird pool (see Henry's post for the
link).

Before heading home, I went over to Champlain, NY and saw the Northern
Hawk-Owl with Jeff Davis (thanks for the lead!).  The Hawk-Owl is a mere 3.5
miles from the the bridge, seen near the intersection of Prospect St and
Gamlaw Rd.  I got some photos, but none of high enough quality to warrant
posting.

Good luck to anyone else who tries for these two amazing birds tomorrow,

 - Larry

--
Larry Clarfeld
Environmental Educator