The Ivory Gull was present between 8 and 9 am on Tuesday as well.

Ben Griffith
Burlington, VT

------Original Message------
From: brendan o'sullivan
Sender: Vermont Birds
To: [log in to unmask]
ReplyTo: Vermont Birds
Subject: [VTBIRD] RFI Ivory Gull
Sent: Feb 24, 2010 1:38 PM

I live near Toronto, Ontario and have 3 days off work this week. I would very much like to try for the adult Ivory Gull --I have only seen one before--an immature in Ontario and not a good look as it flew by.
        However, there have been no reports for a couple of days. I think people would appreciate updates, especially birders who are considering a long drive. Negative reports are just as important as positives--a pet peeve of mine.

Thanks
Brendan O'Sullivan
Mississauga
Ontario