From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Jones
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 9:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Northern Hawk-Owl present in Derby 11-Feb

The northern hawk-owl that has previously been reported was present in Derby
this past Thursday, Feb. 11, at 12:30 pm.  Same location, southwest of the
intersection of North Derby Road and Eagle Point Road, & same likely
attention from the Border Patrol if you hang around with binoculars that
close to the border for long.  Photos at
http://www.pbase.com/clamflats/gallery/recent_photos .