This morning I counted 23 Mourning Doves, 5 Goldfinches, 1 Downey WP, 1
Hairy WP, 2 Red-bellied WP's, 7 Bluejays, 5 Cardinals, 7 Tree Sparrows, 5
Chickadees, 5 Tufted Titmice, 7 Juncos, 1 Whitebreasted Nuthatch, 5 House
Finch, 7 Starlings.

I would love to have some input on the virtues of various scopes.  I find
myself in the market for a new scope and am going pretty crazy trying to
shop online.  I imagine that I'll have to drive to Freeport, ME if I want to
'see' a variety of scopes but right now there are too many choices. My
present scope is ancient and really only powerful enough for very large
backyard viewing.   Please email me off list.
Thanks in advance
Mundi
Pownal

The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of
morality by religion. -Arthur C. Clarke,  (1917-2008)