Hi All,
My wife and I found a pretty neat wing imprint in the snow next to some rabbit tracks in our front yard.  The rabbit tracks came to an abrupt end, so I'm thinking the rabbit went airborne.  I dropped an email to Kent McFarland over at www.vtecostudies.org and he feels it is likely an owl and most likely a Great Horned Owl.  For dreary mid-February, this was a welcome and pretty interesting discovery.

Wing print in snow.  I added some contrast to make the primary edges stand out better.

http://media.vpt.org/wing-print.jpg

Brennan Neill
Milton, VT

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/