I have not had American Tree Sparrows at my feeder but on a walk down the North Road in Manchester Center about a mile from my house on January 16 & 17 I came across a large flocks of them (about 65) foraging along the sides of the road way as well as along the hedge row and cornfield. They may have been there longer but I couldn't check. I ask earlier if this was an unusual behavior for them. Does any one know? I guess I'll need to check the roadway again to see if they returned.

Barbara Powers

Manchester Center

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/