Hey Brendan,
We've been under heavy snow storms for the past two days, so I am guessing people haven't been out to check. I'm sure birders will be back out to look for the bird after the storm abates, which might not be until Friday according to forecasts. The gull was around at least until Monday afternoon. Best of luck!

Peter