On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Eric Koepele <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> amtrak brattleboro 12:30 today.  night in manhattan enjoying the sound of
> garbage trucks turned into snowplows. airtrain to jfk in the morning.

Eeeesh. The thought of getting on the NYC subway with three pairs of skis
and boatloads of luggage and transferring twice sounds like hell to me.
Splurge for a cab at least.

Also, Amtrak generally runs in snowy conditions but I know they arent fully
immune from winter weather delays either.

Wes, what do you miss specifically if you arrive a day late?

Evan