Jeff,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy to take full credit for the
posting. It was hard. At least when I tried to do it from my iPod
Touch. In fact so hard, that I was unsuccessful. But through sheer
willpower, grit, determination, and physical exertion, I was able to
copy and paste the TR from Greg's original using Gmail on my MacBook
in a matter of seconds. I thought I had conducted a similar
demonstration earlier, even before my recent checking of a box to
enable embedding of images.

BTW I agree, Jeff, that the original was nicely done and the
photography makes me salivate. Now it is also enshrined in the SkiVT
archives.

On Monday, February 8, 2010, Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> At 11:25 PM 2/7/2010, Jeff Egan wrote:
>

> Beautiful posting. This for me fundamentally is why I ski the east. It is the magic of what we get and the acceptance of everything else.
> p.s
> That is so nice photography.
>

> Just so there's no confusion, Caveat Lector did a test posting of embedding photos by taking Greg Petrics TR on FamousInternetSkiers and reproducing it here, with embedded photos. The original and nicely formatted report is at:
> http://www.famousinternetskiers.com/trip-reports/09-10/vtah-part-iv-the-most-surprising-snow-on-earth/
>
> The photos are by Greg Petrics
>
> -marc

caveat lector