Enjoyed more of the same today. The whiteboard at the bottom of the lift said, Welcome to June, your own private mountain. That pretty much sums it up. I did not see one other person in 'my' woods.  I skied thru lunch until I was toast, at about 1:30.  Got back here to Mammoth Lakes and I couldn't walk a straight line from my car.  I'm still skiing powder in the trees and will be doing so in my sleep tonight.