  _____

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ben Peters
Sent: 02/07/2010 11:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] JetBlue and skis

hmmm, i'm not sure if they've changed that since december or not. at any
rate, my girlfriend and I flew jet blue in early december with a ski bag w/
two pairs of skis in it, and another bag and didn't pay anything extra.
dunno if we just slipped through the cracks or not...