The regular Tramside ticket booth will give the discount, as it did
Saturday for me and a friend.

Saw some comical, albeit very frightening,
open-jacket/heelside-sliding/face-planting/toeside-sliding/back-flipping
acrobatics on Can-Am. Luckily, he never accelerated due to the higher
coefficient of friction provided by his exposed thermal layers. Had
his jacket been zipped, who knows what would have been the outcome.

My greatest concern is for others getting slammed into and being
injured by out of control neophytes. Those who find the balance
and blessings to remain upright often simply scratch their way
downwards, creating more hazardous conditions for those who follow.
I'm sure that most on this list have seen collisions resulting from
this kind of ignorant, oft testosterone driven, irresponsibility.

Signage and ropes don't cut it, except to limit civil action against
the mountain. Some hills have avy transciever gates to hit
the sidecountry terrain. How about some sort of a clue transciever to
access steeper, often scratchy, superhighways like this, Ovation,
Nosedive, etc? Troll, troll, troll.