Oh, you were shooting photos.  :-(  For a second, I thought the organizers might have really spiced up the race.

--Matt K.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Peter Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was there too, but shooting this time instead of racing.  Still got a hell
of a work out cruising around that course and trying to keep up with racers!

I saw that kid on the borrowed/rented gear.  I showed him how to scrape the
snow off his skins in the Slidebrook when they started failing.  Kid had an
amazingly good attitude for the suffering he was enduring.  His gear might
have weighed as much as he did!

I was hoping to get some Capt.America shots, oh well, next time.  Heal up
Sheffy.

a few photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pwadsworth/sets/72157623389719018/show/

pw