From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 11:23:46 PM
Subject: Chipping in to save the magic of a mountain

Pony up.

The following appeared on Boston.com:
Headline: Chipping in to save the magic of a mountain
Date:    Feb 9, 2010

"LONDONDERRY, Vt. - At Magic Mountain, children slide down the slopes on cafeteria trays and play video games in the lodge while their parents ski. Most of the 375 season-pass holders, many of whom grew up gliding down the mountain, are on a first-name basis."

To see this recommendation, click on the link below or cut and paste it
into a Web browser:

http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2010/02/08/chipping_in_to_save_magic_mountain_a_vermont_classic/?s_campaign=8315

This message was sent by [log in to unmask][mailto:[log in to unmask]]
through Boston.com's email recommendation service.  Please note that
Boston.com is not responsible for the contents of this message, and
has not verified the sender's name or e-mail address.  If you have
questions or comments about this free service, please email us at