Pam was supposed to fly to NOLA (SYR-CHI-NOLA) tomorrow, but her flight was cancelled. She is getting a refund.

She shoulda come to Utah with me...then at least she would've had a vacation.

My friend Cynthia is stuck in Utah for 4 more days. Her home in eastern MD (Chesapeake Bay) has 3 feet of snow from last week and her husband can't even get their truck out of the driveway. They don't have snowplows out there in God's Country (is what she calls it).

Her flight was cancelled yesterday and she can't fly out until Friday. Poor girl...has to ski 4 more days.

-Sh