Did I mention the weather?

In case you hadn't gathered from the TV, it's been raining pretty much continuously since we arrived. Up the mountain, it has been snowing, of course, but this most recent front has pushed the freezing level up the hill to close to the tree line. By monday, temperatures are supposed to drop, which means good things or the race course but bad for the recreational skiing. Good thing we got a couple of powder days in already, as later in the week could prove all too Vermont-like.

And I must say, it has been a world apart from Vermont so far. After two and a half years of not leaving my home state to ski, I forgot what it like skiing honest to god powder and packed powder conditions. I rather like it.