I sent the file to one of our dieticians, who liked it a lot.  She said
she'd seen one with FAT content and it was really quite disgusting... has
anyone ever seen that?  *I* need to post that one over my desk!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)