Hello, everyone.

I have just started working on a project which requires me to search for
professors' conference proceedings, publications, etc. I did not find a
few articles which were in prepublication that a professor pointed out
to me.  I searched in over 15 different databases and grey literature
resources and these did not come up in something like GoogleScholar. I
think I would have searched for the author differently then these would
have come up.  I have two questions:

1. Is anyone familiar with any grey literature sources related to the
social sciences?
2. Is anyone familiar with any preprint databases or other resources?
PubMed is the only major resource that I can think of.  Anything related
to the Health Sciences and/or Social Sciences would be helpful.
Please respond off the list.  I can send an email summarizing the

Rebecca