I just wanted to pass a long and FYI for those planning to go to DC.  I
just booked my room at the conference hotel and I was informed that they
are out of $249 double bed rooms.  All they have left are $249 king bed
rooms, $279 executive double beds rooms, and $279 executive king bed
rooms.
So if you are planning to go or if you are on the fence, it is best to
probably get your room now if you are staying at the conference hotel.

Michelle

Michelle Kraft, MLS, AHIP
Senior Medical Librarian
Cleveland Clinic Alumni Library
9500 Euclid Ave. NA 30
Cleveland, OH 44195
(216) 445-7338

in America by U.S.News & World Report (2009).
locations.