Many thanks to Sharon Easterby-Gannett and Shelley Arvin
 for their prompt response.

>>> Carolyn Baker <[log in to unmask]> 2/23/2010 10:37 AM >>>
I have a physician who needs a copy of the following article and needs it in color.  I don't have e-access or a color printer.  Can someone supply, hopefully for free...

Scientific American 302 72-77 (1 Feb 2010)  Impossible Colors

Please let me know if there is a cost involved or you need a Docline request.

Carolyn Baker, MLS
Head Medical Librarian
Baptist Health Little Rock
501-202-1109 (Phone)
501-202-1318 (FAX)
Find It @ Your Library

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE

The information, both of the message and any attachments, contained
in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed.  This message may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or
has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we
do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message and any such actions are strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted
information.