From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Julie Stielstra
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: sugar cubes again

I sent the file to one of our dieticians, who liked it a lot.  She said
she'd seen one with FAT content and it was really quite disgusting...
has
anyone ever seen that?  *I* need to post that one over my desk!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid
those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)