Does anyone have electronic access to this journal or can send a color copy? The doctor needs to be able to see the pictures better than the black and white copy I've received from another library who doesn't have it electronically. I can send a request through docline. Please send for free if you can. We are part of Freeshare.  I thought I'd try the listserv first rather than waiting it to cycle through Docline since everyone has only Text listed in their holdings. Thank you.

Title:

 Seminars in diagnostic pathology

Title Abbrev:

 Semin Diagn Pathol

Citation:

 2007 Feb;24(1):14-22

Article:

 Fetal and maternal vascular lesions.

 Kaplan C

Michelle Hill
Assistant Librarian
Primary Children's Medical Center (UTUZFM)
100 N Mario Capecchi Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84113-1100
(801) 662-1390
(801) 662-1393 fax