A physician here at our hospital called me this morning asking if there
is a database to go to such as an insurance company would use to rate
persons for insurance coverage.

These are the details:

68     year old male

      heart attach 10 years ago

      diabetes, well controlled

      LDL 60

      Prostate cancer

      BSA score 6.1

He is wondering the type of treatment he should pursue & what the long
term prognosis or life expectancy would be

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Happy Friday! :-)

GayLynn Burchett >^..^<

.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-

Systems Librarian

Avera McKennan Library-MKE

800 E 21st St

PO Box 5045

Sioux Falls SD 57117-5045

phone: (605) 322-8476

fax: (605) 322-8480

http://www.avera.org <BLOCKED::http://www.avera.org>

"Look No Further"

Avera is a health ministry rooted in the Gospel. Our mission is to make a positive impact in the lives and health of persons and communities by providing quality services guided by Christian values. Avera is sponsored by the Benedictine and Presentation Sisters.