You guys and gals are really great!  What a super summary and
constructive discussion.

I assume you're okay with faculty on this list.  I wouldn't even
presume to forward this to csfac because it's your initiative and
you'll share what and when you see fit.  I am very much interested in
your thoughts, and glad to have joined the list.

Our CS community is really enhanced by CSSA efforts, and I thank you
all for caring and doing.

Sorry I missed last evening with John Cohn - I hope you had a great time.

Best wishes,

Alison