  From:       Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

  To:         [log in to unmask]

  Date:       03/29/2010 12:31 PM

  Subject:    EWB General Chapter Meeting, 3/31/10

  Sent by:    Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Everyone,

We will be having a General Chapter meeting this Wednesday at 7pm in
Votey 207. On the agenda is elections for the 2010-2011 Executive
Board, as well as a brief discussion of upcoming fundraising events.
Then there will be time for both project groups to meet.

It is important that all active members attend this meeting as the
elections will determine the leadership of the club for the next year.
Remember you must have paid your dues to vote. If you have not
already, you can do so on Wednesday.

If you are still considering running for an elected position, I must
have your name by Wednesday morning. If you would like another copy of
the list of elected offices and their jobs, please email me personally.

Thanks and see everyone on Wednesday!

Abby