Hello Everyone,

Although I hope to see everyone in just a little while, I wanted to
send out descriptions of the 6 executive board offices up for election
at our next meeting. I briefly threw these descriptions together, so
if you have further questions, please feel free to contact me!

If you are interested in running for any of these offices, please
email me ASAP with your name and desired office. I need your names in
order to make up the ballots for elections on 3/31.

Remember, you must have payed your $5 dues in order to vote next meeting!

See you all in a bit!
Abby