Hello Abby,
I would like to run for the postion of Secretary foremost, and
Recruiting and Outreach coordinator if there is a need to fill the
position.
I would like to be Secretary because I am quick with email
correspondence and would like to gain experience at using resources
like the lynx for communication. I would like to help keep the club in
tight communication (as I feel it is today!) and keep that trend
going. I would also like to learn more about EWB USA and the bigger
picture of EWB across the country. I would like to take on a
leadership role in the club, as I have had two years of experience as
an active memeber, and would like to take on another role within the
club.

Thanks for setting such a good standard to work up to!
Joanie

--
"Aspire to be Useful" -Barack Obama