Dear Colleagues,

The Twelfth International Conference on Accelerator Mass Spectrometry will
be held in Wellington, New Zealand, at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa
Tongarewa on 20-25 March 2011.
AMS-12 is hosted by the National Isotope Centre at GNS Science.
A conference web site has been created: http://www.gns.cri.nz/ams12
Please bookmark the site and check if regularly for updated information on
conference registration, submission of abstracts, hotel and transportation
information.

I have attached a copy of the first circular.  Please post it on your
bulletin boards and feel free to forward to your colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you to Wellington in 2011.

Best regards,
Albert Zondervan, on behalf of the AMS-12 Conference Organizing committee