I would remove pictures any time a parent asks to have pictures removed.  I
would guess that the most recent parent letter would apply.  While you may
have a right to keep the 2011 pictures up, it might not be best to exercise
it.

Jon

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> This is a fictional example, but I wonder if anyone has run into it yet.
> 2011 parent gives school permission to post pictures of student
> 2011 pictures are posted
> 2012 parent does not give permission or revokes it.
>
> Would the school have to take down the 2011 photos?

Technology Integrator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School
257 Western Ave - St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
802-748-8912 Fax: 802-748-1095