Drew,

Aviary.com go to myna audio editor.  Create MP3 or ogg and download and then
input to Movie Maker.  Allows for multiple audio tracks.  In addition to
providing some excellent background music,  the students can mix on their
own.  I created one account and have all students using that one account.
Have fun!

Jon

--

Technology Integrator