Drew,
Photo Story for Windows is great for making movies using still photos with
music and or voice over, ( two tracks for audio). This is free software from
Microsoft.
<http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/PhotoStory/default.mspx>Click
here for the download
<http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/PhotoStory/default.mspx>Photo