We have been using PRC Tech, the ink cartridge people, for many
years. Last year they instituted a whole whopping fee of $25
regardless of the size of the pick up.
But, I have been informed that the company has been sold and this
year's pick up is in question as no decisions have been made.
I have a basement full.

Rick

Tech Support
Townshend School District