MSJ uses Edline and I think it is OK, I really don't like the fact that
there web version is a PC only program.   Parents and students do like the
parent portal where their grades can be checked on.

Our website is Wordpress but I am a very big Drupal fan and have used it to
create several educational sites (including http://www.vita-learn.org/, or
http://www.askbj.net/).   I think it would make a good front end for a
school website.

For teacher webpages where they post assignments and such I prefer to give
them a choice between Google Sites, Edline, moodle, or other if they
request.  With so many tools out there I think each teacher should have a
choice as to what is the best method for themselves.

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151