Make your life a lot easier and use scriptstart (
http://www.scriptstart.com/content/features_oss).   It is a nice web-based
graphical way to set printers, drives, shortcuts, homepages, redirection,
....   You can filter by computer name, Group Policy, Groups, Username, ....

There is a free community version or paid professional version.

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151