 Re: Links to your Acceptable Use Policies
I'm speaking in jest, of course; we all remember them.  There was a lot of
chatter about them last year at this time. However, the chatter quieted down
considerably by the start of this school year.   Is anyone out there
deploying them extensively?  Is anyone thinking they might still purchase a
bunch of them?

I never got very excited about them, but I wonder if others did and if they
still are.  If so, would they care to comment on their experience with these
devices?  Price is the obvious reason to like them, but did you who
purchased them feel they did everything you expected them to do?  Any
regrets?

Thanks for sharing.

-Vince