It would be a deal breaker for me.  Our teachers expect to collect work
samples when they use the cameras.  Either using SD memory cards on the
camera or via USB to their computer, and it should be a simple one-click
feature.

What features made you decide to try the AverMedia?

Drew

--
Drew Blanchard
Technology Teacher