-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Isham, David
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Puzzling problem - password mysteriously invalid

3 wild guesses:

default setting is for 5 incorrect logons to disable the account for 5
minutes.
A stuck enter key on a workstation can do this unattended.
Is the user set so it can't change its own password?

David Isham
Network Administrator
Grand Isle Supervisory Union
5038 US Rte 2