They may have been down today, but I DO see the site now from home (Firefox
on Mac).

on 3/15/10 11:35 AM, Raymond Ballou wrote:

> http://www.opencourtresources.com/
>
> not working here in dif browser nor on another network I checked.
>
> comes up DONE but blank.

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.