Apple has done a summer roundup for free for three years running now, so
as far as I'm concerned, we're already there.  They take anyone's stuff,
not just Apple hardware.  They promise they'll destroy hard drives, so
your info doesn't end up in places you'd rather it not, which is nice.  I
haven't taken their word for that on any machines that had administrative
data on them so far, but I haven't bothered to wipe the hard drives on old
student machines, whiich saves me a lot of time and hassle.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418