>Discovered that our version of corp edition of Smantec is not compatible
>with Windows 7
>
>Is there an easy way around this ?

I'll be honest, I wouldn't try to hack a way around it.  When an OS isn't
approved for use yet, there's a reason.  We installed it on Server 2008
long after it was released, and Symantec still didn't officially support
it.  We had a plethora of oddities occur, most notably our file server
grinding to a complete halt.

One of the many reasons we are moving away from Symantec.

Melissa Hayden-Raley
IT Technician
Milton Town School District
Need computer help? http://helpdesk.mtsd-vt.org