Hi All... Rob Gervais asked that I post this.  he is having difficulty
getting out to the List...

Ed, if you don't mind pulling together a meeting date and location, I can
certainly do a show and share of the PowerSchool Standards report card
work we've done in FNESU.  It would be great to do something more
centrally located to those interested, instead of having folks drive all
the way just to visit me in Enosburg!

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227