Milton Town School District will host a PowerSchool User meeting with a
focus on Standards-Based Report Cards on Wednesday, April 7th from 1:00 to
3:00 in the Teacher Resource Center at the Elementary School.  At that
time Rob Gervais from Franklin Northeast SU will share their work with
standards-based report cards.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending.  Additionally, if
you have done any work in this area and would be willing to share let me
know that also and the amount of time you would like.  We REALLY encourage
everyone who has done work in this area to share what they have done.
Once I have heard back from those interested I will create an agenda.

If you have any special questions you would like the group to consider,
please send them along.

I assume space will not be an issue but we can host about 20-25 people.
Again, please RSVP if you wish to attend.

Thanks

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227